The NUKILIK is the first modern Greenland paddle with exchangeable tips. Inspired by the Inuit tradition of strengthening paddle tips with bone, walrus ivory, and harder wood, NUKILIK integrates durable polyamide tips with a carbon fiber paddle. The tip unites smoothly with the paddle to form a seamless paddle stroke.
- Exchangeable paddle tips are available in flat or round shapes.
- Sharp paddle blade edges provide crisp and precise paddling
- A wider loom accommodates modern kayaks
- The shouldered grip design is comfortable and reduces strain, it fits the natural contour of a paddler’s hand and increases control
- GEARLAB's exclusive ratio of carbon blend with fiberglass provides ideal rigidity and flex
- The 2-piece design breaks down quickly for easy transportation and storage
- The remarkably light paddle weight reduces fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Carbon fiber blades create a slim profile that enters and exits the water quietly while adding buoyancy for a light stroke
- A low-profile button release creates a sleek paddle shaft
- The symmetrical blade shape reduces torque. This allows the paddler to maintain a looser grip and pull the paddle smoothly through the water
For more info about sizing your paddle, check out this informative guide from GearLab.